Wladyslaw Szulkowski: Gallery » No 315 (Polish) Squadron badge

No 315 (Polish) Squadron badge

N0 315 (Polish) Squadron was formed at RAF Acklington on 21 January 1941. Equipped with Hawker Hurricanes it was moved in March to RAF Speke, Liverpool, where it made frequent patrols over naval convoys as part of No. 9 Group RAF.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: